Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trembellation!

“Trembellation, Battmann!” says Robbin, afraid,
“The world, as we know it, is getting very scary!
Those wonderful brokerages & banks are gone!”
Battmann listens wisely & counsels his charge:
“They did what they had2do2bring us2our senses:
they showed us the more you derive something,
the closer you get2nothing much more.That’s
a law of the diminishment in the Fiscal Universe.
Karl Mark put it very simply: “Capital is finite.”
Robbin listens. “But, I thought, Albert Einstein
said that, Batmann!” “Silly boy,” says Battmann,
“It was Marx; Einstein had no interest in capital.”
“Are you really quite sure of that? “ asks Robbin;
“I am, I’m infinitey rich & infinitely intelligent.
Things like this I never make a mistake about.”
“Well, where do you keep your infinite money?”
asks Robbin. “In The Wayne Bank, Robbin,
America’s strongest bank, of course, all deposits
backed by pure gold & I’m the only depositor.
I trust myself to cover myself & nobody else.”
"Where's the gold?" asks Robbin. "Silly boy,"
says Battmann: "You're sitting on it, Robbin."

(09 OCT 08, Santa Clara CA)v3

No comments: